Friday, January 16, 2009

My Blue, My thankfulness

This day, I remember what alifa’s said about life; “GOD is the greatest comedian ever after across the universe,” So, she is also make me remember about my big brother said last year “think positive n takes ur time to laughing when you get a problem, even there is a big… big problem, because the cosmos will response u like u was thinking ” Hiahaha.. L.. O.. L.. What do u think about that? I am sure that u had been feeling the same thing. You can, if u think u can, You get worst if you think bad. I thought my big brother have a talent to entertain people, although he’s truly right. But the best entertain is GOD. N alifa? Okay.. she has the same talent with my bro but she will becoming the down entertain with ‘suicide’ on her middle name, is it right fa? ;p

Last month, I dreaming till I am fly into the high n wonderful place . But, in the same time I am down to the depths of misery. There are so many things unpredictable. Sometimes I feel so strong n can finished my big problems by my self, but in the other time, like now, there is a little problem with my heart that I can’t fix it. I never suppose that it will so hurt. Feels just like…yeaa… I am nothing.., whereas I wasn’t born yesterday. It’s no big irony, I am thankful for Zee, that always come to my flat when am down n bring a cup of rose tea for me, even I didn’t tell her that I am so ‘sick’. “Tiway.. Suddenly, I want to go to your flat, don’t know why, my feelings tell me that ure not okay..” . N for my other sists n bro in the 2nd home; Ntan, Ken n Di who always ask me; “Come on.. I am sure that u can fixed it up, n everything will be okay, I’ll be there 2 support u,” N I always know that tomorrow everything will gonna be ok. Maybe that’s the reason why I am always give my silly laugh.

Back again to the GOD as comedian, sometimes He is make my dream come true, but in other times He throw me 2 the deep ravine. I don’t know what His plans for me tomorrow. It’s must be surprises. If I remember everything what did happen in my life, yeaa, I can get laugh. Sometimes, I think; how did this silly thing can happen? How sentimental fool can be? What a stupid Tiwi!

If everything has been written down by GOD, so why worry.. When He make me down, @ the same time He send me so many angel a.k.a Alifa, Zee, Ntan, Ken, n Di… n the other angel; Mr n Mrs eL, as my lecturer that always support me to pursue my dreams…

“If life is ever changing, so why worry, we say..
It’s still you and I with silly smile as we wave goodbye
And how will it be? Sometimes we just can’t see
A neighbor, a lover, a joker
Or friends you can count on forever?
How happy, how tragic, how sorry?
The sun’s still up and life remains a mystery
So, would it be nice to sit back in a silence?
Despite all the wisdom and the fantasies..”

From Dewi ‘Dee’ Lestari with Grow a Day Older in her albums “Recto Verso”

No comments:

Post a Comment